HCAC Annual Meeting and Amendment 69 Rally
With Amendment 69 "ColoradoCare" on the Colorado ballot in November, it's "all hands on deck" for Health Care for All Colorado as a coalition partner to make sure we succeed in achieving universal health care in Colorado.
Join us at our Annual Meeting on Saturday, June 11th, at 9am to hear from ColoradoCare spokesperson and world-renowned journalist T.R. Reid, Senator Irene Aguilar, MD, and other leaders and activists to find out how we continue to help build the movement over the next few months and get to "YES!" in November!
On the Agenda:
- 9:00 am Registration/Check-in
- ColoradoCare Keynote, T.R. Reid and Senator Irene Aguilar, MD
- National Implications for ColoradoCare, Donna Smith, Executive Director, HCAC Foundation
- How to Speak About ColoradoCare, Dave Sabados, Executive Director, ColoradoCareYES
- Case Studies and Using the ColoradoCare Calculator
- Find out about numerous Volunteer Action Opportunities, including Rapid Response Team, Speakers Bureau, neighborhood outreach, Telling Your Story, Social Media Teams, Writing About ColoradoCare, and many more! We have many opportunities across a wide range of skill sets. Come find out how YOU can become an integral part of American history!!!
- and HCAC business meeting/election of officers (if you would like to serve on the HCAC Board, please email us at [email protected])
Registration fee ($20) includes a box lunch and other refreshments.
If you wish to have a promotional table at the event, please set your donation at $100 for a full table or $50 for a shared (half) table.
Please RSVP and pay your registration fee online by June 7th so that we have an accurate count for lunch.
ColoradoCare: Fiscally Responsible, Socially Just
3501 S Colorado Blvd
Englewood, CO 80113
Google Map & Directions