Join Health Care for All Colorado and our Denver Chapter for a celebration of election successes and a preview of anticipated legislative actions for the 2019 session.
Our keynote speaker will be none other than Andrew Romanoff, former Speaker of the House and current leader of the Transition Team for Governor-Elect Jared Polis!
- What should we expect from the new Governor and Legislature?
- What are the new administration’s health care vision and priorities?
- How will Governor-Elect Polis realize his campaign calls for national universal health care at the state level?
- What grassroots support is needed to reach our goal?
- What can we do as concerned individuals to make sure the Transition Team is well-informed and responsive to the needs of the population?
Stay tuned as we firm up additional details for a planned panel discussion with legislators.
There will be plenty of time for Q&A, so bring your best questions and ideas!
In celebration of the election of a record number of single payer supporters to the Colorado Legislature, HCAC will have cake and other light refreshments.
If you cannot attend, but still want to support the political advocacy activities of HCAC, please consider donating at https://hcac.nationbuilder.com/donate.
Thank you for your ongoing support, and we look forward to you joining us for this exciting program on the 15th!
About our guest speaker, Andrew Romanoff:
Andrew Romanoff currently serves as President & CEO of Mental Health Colorado, the leading advocacy organization for the prevention and treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. He served in the Colorado House of Representatives from 2001 to 2009 and as Speaker of the House from 2005-2009. Andrew Romanoff will give us an update of his work with mental health in Colorado. Mr. Romanoff leads the Transition Team for Governor Elect Polis.
December 15, 2018 at 10am