This year, the theme of Health Care for All Colorado's Annual Meeting is "Resisting and Taking Action for Universal Health Care."
We are please to present exciting new information, new opportunities, and a new strategy for winning universal health care in spite of antagonistic and harmful public policy that is currently taking us in the opposite direction. How can we overcome? What can be done by us ordinary citizens? EVERYTHING!
We need you to join us in this chapter of significant change!
As part of that change, YOU now have an opportunity to be an active participant and share your knowledge or personal health story with us in a fun and creative way!
During part of our Annual Meeting agenda, we are hosting a short series of "Ignite style" presentations, and we are inviting YOU to be a part of them!
What is an "Ignite style" presentation?
Ignite-style presentations are short, fixed-format presentations that typically comprise the following:
- 20 "PowerPoint" slides
- Each slide on a fixed 15-second timer, advancing automatically to the next
- A total of 5 minutes (20 slides x 15 seconds each) for your presentation
- Think of it like a mini "TED Talk" or similar to PechaKucha talks
- For more details, including links to help you prepare a great presentation, click here
We welcome every one of you who desires universal health care for everyone to join us. If you have a health care story to tell, we also welcome you to develop and share a short presentation. Please submit your idea or interest HERE or on the page following your RSVP. Presenters will receive a 50% discount on the $20 meeting registration fee (making it only $10), which covers meals, materials, your annual membership with HCAC, and more.
- REGISTRATION: 9 - 9:30 am
- HCAC Business meeting and election of officers
- Presentation and feedback on 2017/2018 HCAC mission, goals, and strategy
- Special Presentation on Waste, Fraud, and Abuse in our health care system
- "Ignite" presentations!
- Q&A with Special Guests (maybe some of whom are running for Governor next year?!?!?)
Please RSVP today, and we'll see you on June 10th!
4905 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
Google map and directions